Brothers and Sisters,
Amendment forms for those that wish to make suggestions for 2023 bargaining are now available. If you would like an amendment form, please pick up a form in your Union Departmental Office or at the Union Hall.
- General Amendment forms are available in Body, Chassi, Trim, Paint and MP&L Union departmental offices
- Skilled Trades specific amendment forms are available through Skilled Trades Union departmental office
- All Amendment forms are available at the Union Hall, including for those in our Retiree Chapter
Proper completion of Amendment forms need to include the following infomation:
- Memebers Name
- Department of Member
- New or Current Letter or Article in our Collective Agreement to amend
- Name and signature of Chairperson, Committeeperson or Steward that received amendment
Dealine dates dates for Amendment forms
All General or skilled trade amendment forms for 2023 bargaining must be competed and returned to your Union Departmental Office, Chairpersons Office or Local 707 Union Hall no later than Friday January 6th 2023, to be orginized and cataloged.
Local Union Leadership will review and add Amendments, January 16th and 17th 2023
Local 707 Amendment Meetings for 2023 Bargaining
- The Skilled Trades Amendment Meeting (Specifically for Skilled Trades) is scheduled for January 29th 2023 at 10:00 am in our Local Union Hall
- Our General Amendment Meeting for all members active and retired will be on February 5th 2023 at 10:00 am in our Local Union Hall, where we will finalize Local amendments for 2023 bargaining.
President, Unifor Local 707